Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My College Life

Rumor has it that college life is literally boring. No permanent friends not like the old high school days. Until the day I finally went to college. Things changed.

For me, being a grown up now, college is by far the one of the coolest things that ever happened to me. I met different people with different ages, point of views etc. Every single day of my life in the university days taught me things, some good and some "bad". :P The best part of it is that I met a new set of friends. We share a lot of things. Literally. :D We cry together, laugh most of the time, but the most important part of it is that we get along well with each other.

I am looking forward to many more exciting experiences being a college student. Goodluck to me! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment