Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, February 8, 2010

my special friends

*mY FrIeNdS*




Let me introduce them to you..
starting from left to right..

Katherine Sinsuan-the girl wearing white shirt.She is a Practical Nursing student. She is from U.S.A. but she is proud to be Filipino.
Diana Tulagan- the one wearing white with dark blue. She is the youngest.:)
Cherryl Crespo- the woman wearing sunglass. She is the eldest. But she looks like young inside and out .:D
Kimberly Natavio- that's me!wearing red blouse.:)
Dipti Vasandani-the Indian one who has a very long hair.
and
Lyzias Morato-wearing white shirt too.. Her course is different from us but still. she has time to go out with us.:)

These are my friend who always there for me through thick and thin..^__^.

Thank you guys!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment